Spirit Week 2017

Amanda Hase and Sabrina Maxey

This week was Gaither High Schools homecoming spirit week and the students are extremely excited to be able to participate. This week has been a great opportunity for students to show off their creativity and school spirit by going all out with their costumes.

MTV Monday- Students were able to dress up as any music artist, TV show character or movie star. On Monday, many students dressed as some of the most iconic celebs out there.

USA Today Tuesday- On Tuesday students not only showed off their school spirit but their love for the USA. They dressed in red, white and blue from head to toe and really went all out.

Wild West Wednesday- Wednesday was a day of showing off your cowboy boots and flannel tees. Students were supposed to dress a cowboy/cowgirl to represent our school’s mascot.

Time Travel Thursday- Who doesn’t love a classic throwback Thursday? But this Thursday students were able to dress up as someone from not only the past but someone from the future!

Class Colors Friday- Each Individual class at Gaither High was assigned a color to go all out in. Freshmen were assigned white, sophomores were given Blue, juniors are red, and seniors are black, leaving the teachers to dress in all pink.

Spirit Week 2017