Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Back to Article
Back to Article

Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Hayley Greenlaw, Staff Writer

With so many tv shows going around these days, it’s getting harder and harder to find one that is worth watching. If you’re having trouble finding a good show to binge on to better your life, or maybe just your weekend, this list is going to come in handy for you. Here are six television shows that will be worth your while.

•  Grey’s Anatomy

“Grey’s Anatomy” is a medical drama that had its first show premiere on March 27, 2005. With 14 seasons and counting, “Grey’s Anatomy” has been an American favorite for years. It features many issues in today’s society, including addiction and shootings and also portrays characters of multiple races and sexualities. The 15th season is set to premiere on Sept. 27, which is just enough time for you to binge watch all other 14 seasons. If you love drama, romance and action, than you’ll definitely love “Grey’s Anatomy.

• The Office

“The Office” is a television sitcom that first aired in March 24, 2005 and ended May 16, 2013. “The Office” shows the everyday lives of office employees from Dunder Mifflin, a fictional paper company stationed in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The show features dry and witty humor that almost anybody can laugh at.

• Saved by the Bell

“Saved by the Bell” is another television sitcom that aired from 1989 to 1993. The show features a group of high school students and their principal. Although the show has large amounts of comedy in it, the show also touches on issues such as drug use, death and women’s rights. “Saved by the Bell” is a great show for teenagers to relate to and you just might get a laugh out of it too.

• Criminal Minds

“Criminal Minds” is a crime drama television series that originally aired Sept. 22, 2005. Going on 13 seasons, this show will definitely keep you on your toes with anticipation. “Criminal Minds” takes you into the lives of a group of behavioral profilers that work for the FBI in the Behavioral Analysis Unit. The 14th season only recently aired on Oct. 3, giving you plenty of time to catch up on this attention-grabbing show.

• Friends

“Friends” is a television sitcom that first aired in 1994 and ended in 2004. The show revolves around six friends that are living in Manhattan. “Friends” has acclaimed the title of “most popular tv show of all time.” Even though the show has already ended, it remains an American favorite that many people still watch on reruns to this day. It consists of light humor and romance that nobody can resist.

• Boy Meets World

“Boy Meets World” is a television sitcom that began in 1993 and ended May 5, 2000. The show features a boy Corey Matthews and follows him around his daily life. The show features romance, particularly representing an interracial couple, which was a big step in television production back then. The show also addresses issues such as child abuse, sexual harassment and underage drinking/alcohol abuse. “Boy Meets World” will certainly meet all your expectations for an amazing show.

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Freeform Revives ‘Life-Size’ for Holiday Sequel

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Your Last-Minute Guide to Holiday Spirit Week

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Ariana Grande Combines Iconic Movies for Music Video About Self-Love

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

New ‘Grinch’ Review: Jim Carrey Classic Still Steals Christmas

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Upcoming Events to Check Out in Tampa

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Disney Plans to Add New Streaming Service

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Become Immersed in ‘Traveling’ 8D Music Trend

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Armature Works: Tampa’s Very Own ‘Hipster Disneyland’

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

3 Vegan Restaurants to Try in Tampa Bay

• Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On

Entertainment

Which Kind of Black Friday Shopper Are You?

Top 6 TV Shows You’re Missing Out On